Don't just say it, display it!
Improve collaboration by sharing documents live via the web
Audio conferencing can become a challenge when discussing a document or attending a presentation without visual support. Sharing a document with colleagues or external partners in real-time ensures nobody is left behind. With Arkadin's Web Conferencing Services, you can share documents, applications or your computer screen and even allow other participants to control your computer from a remote location!
Web conferencing means visual sharing from a computer, laptop or tablet and can be used to:
- Work collaboratively on a text document or a spreadsheet
- Discuss project planning with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate a new product
- Provide technical support or training
- Deliver a slide presentation
All our web conferencing solutions also offer video and hybrid audio, so you can see who you are speaking to and join a meeting either by phone or computer.
Find out which web conferencing solution best fits your business requirements.
- Instant access from a browser without software installation
- One-click document and desktop sharing
- Intuitive interface to drive rapid adoption with minimal training required
- Webcam sharing with attendees
- Hybrid audio for joining conferences by phone or computer (VoIP)
- All-in-One Collaboration tool
- Hybrid audio: use both standard telephony and voice over IP
- Feature rich interface including video, recording, polling, attendee status, Q&A and more…
- User-friendly interface and customisable layout
- Adobe Flash technology that is supported on most PCs, Tablets and Smartphones
- All features listed above are supported
- Complete suite for vertical usages: Training, IT Support…
- Collaborative edition of a shared document
- High Quality Video (720 pixels)
- The broadest set of web conferencing features brought to you by the leading specialised service provider
- Ideal for corporate communications, investor relations, product launches and remote training
- Virtually unlimited number of attendees
- Online presentations with audio/video and slides
- Question & Answer sessions with attendees
- Customisable to your brand to enhance corporate image
- Cost effective solution with immediate ROI compared to other communication channels